Take care of your
equipment on an
ongoing basis. It
will save you
money in the long
- A FREE SURVEY of your home or facility to inspect your
HVAC systems, check for comfort and indoor air quality
problems and to provide a custom design service agreement to
best fit your needs.
- PRECISION TUNE-UPS, professional cleaning, and safety
inspections scheduled at YOUR convenience.
- 15% DISCOUNT on repair service, all parts and labor.
- FULL ONE YEAR GUARANTEE on all repairs; parts and
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER STATUS - over non service
- IMPROVED INDOOR COMFORT and LOWER UTILITY
BILLS - improper "Freon" levels as well as dirty coils and filters
cause air conditioning and heating units to run 25% to 50%
longer than necessary to keep you comfortable.
- LONGER EQUIPMENT LIFE - properly maintained
equipment lasts longer and is more dependable.
- CLEANER INDOOR EQUIPMENT - cleaning of the coils and
condensate drain pans helps eliminate odors, bacteria, and
viruses, that are circulated into the air you breathe.
- PEACE OF MIND - detect potential problems before they
become costly emergencies. Leave the worrying to us.
|REASONS TO INVEST IN A PLANNED
There is any easy, cost-effective way to increase there reliability of the
heating and air conditioning in your home or business and protect
against the "energy robbers" that increase air conditioning and
heating operating costs and steal your comfort and energy dollars. It
is a Planned Maintenance Agreement which is an affordable
regularly scheduled maintenance program to protect your heating
and cooling investment. Check these 15 solid reasons why you should
have one for your home.
- Planned maintenance can increase operating efficiency up
to 30%! You'll get more cooling and heating for your
- Planned maintenance can improve cooling capacity up to
- Reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. We'll correct
many minor problems before they grow into major
- Prolong the effective life of your equipment through
regularly scheduled precision tune-ups, professional
cleaning, and safety inspections.
- Major manufacturers recommend regularly scheduled
maintenance for your equipment's best performance. We can
schedule professional service at your convenience.
- We offer a 15% discount (parts and labor) for maintenance
agreement holders on all repairs to your air conditioning and
- Multi-unit discount. If you have more than one central air
conditioning and heating system, maintenance agreement costs
for additional systems are discounted substantially.
- We provide prompt, professional service. Should you ever
need emergency service, you can get it quickly. Maintenance
agreement holders get priority attention over call-in
- Factory trained technicians. They're professionals who know
how to service all makes of air conditioning and heating
equipment. We employ skilled, neat, and personable individuals
you will want to have in your home or business. We stress
respect for your facility and your furnishings.
- Guaranteed Repairs. All repairs are fully guaranteed for one
full year (parts and labor).
- Our extensive inventory of residential and commercial air
conditioning and heating parts and equipment means we
probably have your part in stock.
- Comprehensive service records are maintained on each piece
of equipment. We keep a complete record of all service
- Our Planned Maintenance Agreement is transferable to
subsequent owners of your home or business. It makes your
home or business more marketable.
- Protection against inflation. The price of the agreement is
fixed. There will be no increase of the cost during the agreement
- You choose between these easy payment plans, cash, personal
check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or American Express.
For all the details on how a Planned Maintenance Agreement can
protect your heating and cooling system investment, talk with
our Service Technician of call:
Dasher Mechanical Services, Inc.
|PLANNED MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS